Friday 28 July 2017

Graphics Tablet Advice

Hey there! I saw there was advice for someone buying a graphics tablet a while back, so I thought I would come along and ask the same.

My friends tend to use Wacom-Intuos-CTL-480-Graphic-Tablet but as it's unavailable right now (on amazon UK) I was intending on splurging on the newer model, the Wacom-Intuos-CTH-690AB-S-Graphics-Tablet - but I wanted a second opinion.

Is the latter a good choice? My spending range is anything reasonable around £150 ($200~) so the fact I can get that newer one for £84~ seems like a steal. I use both Mac & PC, but it will primarily be used on my Mac.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 29, 2017 at 01:51AM by Neil2250 http://ift.tt/2w885r4

No comments:

Post a Comment