Tuesday 29 August 2017

Best sites/services for quality personal prints?

I've been working on some vector series over the last few months, and I think now that I'm sitting on about a dozen of them, they would make nice prints at a larger size (in the 24x24" arena as they are square).

If I wanted to get my own little shop running out of my portfolio site, what would be the most reliable and cost-effective method of getting prints made on demand for anyone who were interested?

I've never really ventured into marketing my own stuff as "fine art," since this is coming from a design portfolio. Any tips appreciated!

Quick example of one of the pieces to give an idea of the palette/kinds of edges that could inform the material its printed on

Thanks all!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 29, 2017 at 07:34PM by kurt_hectic http://ift.tt/2vHbHzq

No comments:

Post a Comment