Wednesday 30 August 2017

Looking for partners to work with me on the sales side getting Web Design clients and I'll provide the technical side

Hey! How's everyone?

I've been developing websites and web apps for more than 2 years now. I specialize in Custom Wordpress Website Development and Pixel Perfect PSD to HTML conversion. I also develop E-commerce websites from idea to complete product.

I'm looking for a partner who can provide web design clients to me and we can work together as a dev shop. You take care of the sales side or maybe the design side of things and I take care of the development.

PM me if you think this is something you can do and we can discuss the specifics of this deal.

Looking forward to working with you on this.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 30, 2017 at 11:08PM by faizanchaki http://ift.tt/2vGxSGH

No comments:

Post a Comment