Monday 21 August 2017

First Design job and moving far away, any advice.

Hi guys, so I recently got an interview for a design job and im looking for some advice. its my first one after loads of applications, they seemed to like my work and are keen to meet me. However this job is on the other side of the country which means a 5 -6 hour drive and it located in quite a small and remote town.

I don't have any issue with getting there or doing the interview, its the thought of if i get the job i would have to move to this town. I'm from quite a big city and im used to large city life, i dont know how i would be able to deal living in a small town in a remote part of the country.

The job is good, however not 100% ideal, but since its so hard to get into the industrial design industry i have the urge to take what im given and atleast get a few years experiance under my belt. But as the interview nears im getting cold feet about the possibilty of moving (im going to go to the interview regardless). I know i shouldnt really worry about it since i might not even get chosen for the job but i like to plan ahead.

Has anyone had similar experiances and could give me some advice?

much appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 21, 2017 at 10:07PM by _Dead-End http://ift.tt/2wym4tD

No comments:

Post a Comment