Wednesday 16 August 2017

Hired a branding person and he didn't deliver. Not sure what to do next

Hey guys,

So I hired a branding professional and sent him the first half of the payment over a month ago. I haven't received anything from him in that time and have barely been able to communicate with him. I'm honestly at the end of the line when it comes to patience with this person, so I want to know what kind of etiquette goes into this kind of thing?

Do I ask for a full refund for the first payment I gave him? Do I let him keep some of it if he refuses? Should I dispute it with paypal if he refuses to refund me?

Just kind of need some guidance and advice on how to approach this. This is my first time dealing with this sort of thing and I'm not sure how to approach it or the proper way of handling things.

Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to add a flair on my last post so it got removed. Fixed it this time.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 17, 2017 at 01:58AM by Heygirrrls http://ift.tt/2fMVZ3o

No comments:

Post a Comment