Tuesday 21 November 2017

Aspiring design student - need help figuring things out

I'm planning to shift to design, because I feel it's a field I'm really passionate about. However, I can't seem to decide between interior design and graphic design. Could someone please tell me what the scope is for interior designers vs graphic designers? And which would be more relevant in the industry today: a 3 year degree in graphic/interior design, or an advanced diploma? Also, is the Italy/The Florence Institute of Design a good place to study these courses? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 21, 2017 at 10:05AM by AnnieTK93 http://ift.tt/2hGsQER

No comments:

Post a Comment