Tuesday 21 November 2017

I want to create an animated editorial piece, how should I go about this?

I have created a bunch of animated motion graphics, animated graphs, etc in after effects. I have also written a story/editorial piece. I want to combine them. I don't know how.

I have an average grasp of AE, and tons and tons of experience in illustrator and photoshop and a decent amount of indesign experience, though nearly all print based.

I do not need this to be web ready although that would be pretty cool. Similar to this http://forh.jp/ I would also like to be able to animate the text to make it a bit more lively. I would like to be able to get my graphs to animate opening, which is how I have built them, and then just stay on the graph.

I could potentially get it done with an interactive PDF in indesign but I don't know how I get my after effects content in there. Or using something like XD maybe? Same question though. Anyone have a program that I can use, or a method in a program I already use, to allow me to create a scrollable interface, window, document, something, that responds to things like clicks for a ToC, animates files I've created in After Effects with something like scolling or hover-over, and lets me have a decent amount of control over my typography/copy?

Please help!!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 21, 2017 at 02:53PM by Koiq http://ift.tt/2zX8li6

No comments:

Post a Comment