Monday 20 November 2017

Looking to update my Huion h610 pro - Need some advice

Hey everyone,

So I bought my Huion H610 Pro about two years ago now

I recently became an art student and I have to use my tablet pretty much every day to work several hours. I'm looking to upgrade to something I'll use to do very important work for the next 3-5 years, so I'm ready to invest a good amount of money.

My teacher recommended the Wacom Intuos Pro

Thing is, he became an illustrator some 30+ years ago so he did most of his professional work traditionally, he's not really a connaisseur when it comes to digital hardware.

I looked up the specs and the difference doesn't seems that big, if there even is any. What I'm really wondering is what those 100+ euros difference will get me. When I used other student's Wacom tablets they really felt more fluid and accurate but I can't tell why since I don't see any real distinction in terms of specs.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 20, 2017 at 11:02PM by Orion-- http://ift.tt/2hH5YoC

No comments:

Post a Comment