Wednesday 15 November 2017

First Time Choosing Font For Website

Hi everyone,

   

I'm currently deciding which font would best suit a website I'm building. The theme of the store is stealthy and aggressive. Lot's of blacks and angular shapes.

   

For the headings, my plan was to use a font called Zona Pro (black italic).

   

Unfortunately, the font isn't available on Google Fonts (which is what I am hoping to solely use for convenience and price).

   

So, I'm curious to hear:

 

1) If you think the Zona Pro font works well for the theme of the website.

 

2) If you know of a different font on Google Fonts that you think would work just as well/better.

 

Thanks for reading - really looking forward to hearing your opinions on this!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 15, 2017 at 11:21PM by ThrowAwayAccount5839 http://ift.tt/2AL4z7Z

No comments:

Post a Comment