Wednesday 29 November 2017

I am 100% new to design.

Hey everyone, I recently started a new job (that essentially doesn't have a job title) but my boss has tasked me with work that flirts with design.

I only have Microsoft Publisher. I have made about as high quality of content as I can with the limited software and I am hoping to show him the results and get him to purchase an Adobe license so I may begin to learn and produce higher quality content.

I am looking for amateur design tips to help me along. What are some tricks a new guy should master early? What software is industry wide? Do people actually use Publisher? Where can I learn how to self teach myself graphic design, as well as UI/UX...

Etc.

Any of this will help me out. Thanks so much everyone!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 29, 2017 at 05:36PM by mostovitz http://ift.tt/2jwhNi1

No comments:

Post a Comment