Saturday 16 December 2017

How will the absence of Net Neutrality affect graphic designers?

I'm currently a sophomore in college and am majoring in graphic design. I've been really concerned about my career choice lately due to the FCC's decision to overturn Net Neutrality. The sharing of information seems to be a vital part of this industry and I'm concerned that it will be even harder to find a job now. I know there is still hope for Net Neutrality but I'm trying to consider all possible outcomes of this situation. How exactly will the removal of Net Neutrality affect my potential career and other's careers?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 17, 2017 at 12:16AM by -Mirgeaux- http://ift.tt/2AHY3zk

No comments:

Post a Comment