Monday 30 April 2018

Adobe Support & Scam Calls

So recently I had to reach out to Adobe about a billing issue and talked to their chat support. During the conversation, I had to give my phone number (for what I thought was verification for my account) only to realize that my phone number was never in my account in the first place. Not even 24hrs later, I start getting scam phone calls on my phone, the ones that call 3 times a day. Thankfully that only lasted 3 days before they gave up (thanks call blockers!)

Then today, I ended up calling their support line because they never resolved my issue. Since the queue was so long I left my phone number for them to call me back. Not even five minutes after I hang up with the guy I get a new scam call.

Has anyone else of r/design and users of Adobe products ever had this problem? I can't tell if its the support people giving my number away under the table or if it's Adobe being even more of a scumbag company. Either way, this is extremely frustrating and really pisses me off and curious if there's any others out there before I send an angry message off.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 30, 2018 at 08:41PM by rachelll https://ift.tt/2HHr7dP

No comments:

Post a Comment