Monday 30 April 2018

I'm an Industrial Designer and I'm going to start learning how to code in my spare time, what type of coding would be best for me to learn?

I am an industrial designer, and have successfully worked in the field for a year. I have been taking the TTC for the entire time and have literally 3 hours of free time (commuting time) that I hate wasting.

Are there any other industrial/graphic designers out there who have learned a certain/specific type of coding? If so, what kind was it and where did you learn it? I'm thinking HTML but also interested in learning to code to develop/create apps.

(I'm thinking of going to codeacademy.com to learn some, and using book [idiot's guide to coding?] as another learning source)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 30, 2018 at 01:11PM by Secretly_Awesome https://ift.tt/2HBbs3H

No comments:

Post a Comment