Thursday 19 April 2018

How do I get over imposter syndrome/feeling like I'm not skilled enough to take on more challenging design roles?

I'm a UX/UI designer, and when it comes to applying to jobs I consistently get intimidated by the expectations, requirements, or level of experience required. I have this impending fear of failure (aka getting fired) for not meeting the employer's expectations, and only ever truly comfortable applying to junior level roles, even though I have about 2-3 years of industry experience now.

Design just seems like such a subjective field, and there are so many ways to go wrong. How do you build your confidence and get over fear of failure as a designer?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 19, 2018 at 10:20PM by fivemanship https://ift.tt/2HMhvPV

No comments:

Post a Comment