Sunday 22 April 2018

Redesigned our first-aid inventory list

https://imgur.com/gallery/UvnoYnA

Last pic is what it use to look like. Im extremely proud of this as its my first time using excel and first time doing something like this at work. I usually am just doing labour work.

I added color codes then stickered each drawer the same color so its easy to find/track everything! Also I added a “notes” bar to each one, I found I needed to keep writing notes on the sides of the other ones. Like “going to expire!”

It also makes the instructions easier for new people to understand. It use to take me 30 min to do inventory. Now it takes 10!

Im so friggin proud of this so I had to post. I know its not really designy but still a lot of thought went into it to make it as clear and easy to use as possible. It looks really simple but that was actually super hard to get it like that!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 22, 2018 at 10:28AM by Iinzers https://ift.tt/2vAvTrR

No comments:

Post a Comment