Saturday 5 May 2018

Do you ask or inform clients that the piece you designed for them will be added to your portfolio?

I've been a designer since 2012. I have a portfolio with a lot of pieces, but a lot of the work was commissioned for projects that I own. I'm wondering, do you usually ask clients if you can add a sample of your project for them into your portfolio? Do you simply do-so anyways, as it's a reflection of your work? Or, do you inform clients that you have this right immediately in your contract?

I am sure there are many different ways and opinions, and I'm curious to see how people feel. I usually inform clients that I will be doing-so.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 05, 2018 at 10:55AM by Imperceptions https://ift.tt/2roWnaz

No comments:

Post a Comment