Thursday 3 May 2018

Freelancers: What Social Media to Use to Promote your Work?

I'm starting to set up my freelancing career but I can't decide what media is worth using to promote my work and services. I'll probably use Medium to write articles, BÄ“hance to be found by clients and my own dedicated portfolio .com page.

Still, I'm undecided about Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I don't like any of those sites, but I still want to show my work in progress and updates. All three platforms are (still) very popular in my country (Costa Rica), but of course their publics differ.

It's worth noting that I'm interested in both local and remote freelancing with clients abroad.

EDIT: Wording and grammar.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 03, 2018 at 07:48PM by zefranaga https://ift.tt/2KxoNbb

No comments:

Post a Comment