Wednesday 2 May 2018

Looking for MFA program recommendations

Hey! So I'm interviewing for a teaching position in higher education, and one of the requirements they'll have for me is to get my MFA as soon as possible. Obviously.

I'm a graphic designer by profession, and I've been adjuncting for a while at a few colleges, so I have teaching experience. I've always said that I'd only go after an MFA if I got into serious teaching. I don't really need it otherwise for my job.

Looking for recommendations for design MFA programs - all online or low-residency. There's no where local I can go. The program doesn't have to be in graphic design necessarily. Maybe interdisciplinary arts? Some other type of design? I'm open.

Anyone with online/low-residency MFA program experience - please weigh in. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 02, 2018 at 06:01AM by PoorMrX https://ift.tt/2HKgAi3

No comments:

Post a Comment