Wednesday 1 August 2018

UI/UX designers: do you sometimes use templates or you just build everything from scratch?

Hi guys,

I'm currently finishing up my UI/UX portfolio and I was wondering if designers usually use templates/styles to speed up the process, or if they just do everything from scratch for every project.

I'm just starting out and I found the process really long most of the times, because I need to do every single thing from scratch. That's probably because I'm just starting out and things will become easier as soon as I do practice, but I'm just curious to know how other designers works.

Thank you so much!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 01, 2018 at 11:43AM by Kayters https://ift.tt/2v74wDr

No comments:

Post a Comment