Sunday, 20 January 2019

Looking for Drawing Tablet (not Professional)

Hello Guys!

Instead of buying a whiteboard I was thinking of getting a drawing tablet for math-homework, simple sketches etc., so I don't need to use a ton of paper. I don't want to buy some trash tablet, it should be decent but not pricey. While looking on the internet, I saw the XP-Pen G640 which seems to be popular among osu! players - and it's only 40€~ here. Do you think it's a good device? I have no problems going up to 80€, if the build quality/functionality is significantly better.

​

As I said, I don't want some cheap device which lags or is so inaccurate that it bothers me. What can you recommend me guys?

​

Thank you in advance!

​



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 20, 2019 at 11:21AM by Dappzydee http://bit.ly/2CwaDUB

No comments:

Post a Comment