Tuesday 22 January 2019

Where can I find good examples of design thinking?

I'm a UI Designer constantly trying to improve. I've looked at many portfolios and despite the fact that some of them have great work in it, you rarely see the "behind the scene".

Do you've any good portfolio to suggest where I can see clear design thinking? I want to read about what the problem was, what was your strategy in trying to solve it and how did you achieve the final result. I want to see notes, sketches, research... anything really.

It's nice to see great design made by others, but it's hard to learn from it where you don't know how they got there and what their thinking was.

Any suggestions? Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 22, 2019 at 08:42PM by Kayters http://bit.ly/2Czh4Gq

No comments:

Post a Comment