Sunday 29 May 2016

[HELP] - Email Signature (loses all formatting when applied to email applications)

Hey everyone! I'm a big lurker here however I've been having the biggest issues with making a email signature. Im going to assume this is the right place to post as its more design then anything.

I designed an email signature for myself however when trying to apply it to gmail, outlook (program), outlook (web), it looses all of its formatting.

I made two versions, one with inline styles, and one with a table, and booth seem to lose all formatting.

If there is something I'm missing or somewhere you can lead me to, to fix this problem, I would appreciate it a lot.

Email signature



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 29, 2016 at 10:19PM by oULTRABEATDOWNo http://ift.tt/1X6lXgu

No comments:

Post a Comment