Tuesday 31 May 2016

Need assistance with a custom Zippo, help greatly appreciated

So, my dad's 50th birthday is coming up, and I wanted to get him a custom Zippo with a certain logo on the front. Got an email this morning saying that my order was cancelled due to ToS restrictions.

So, I was wondering if anyone knows the best way I could do this myself. I was thinking I could just print it on gloss paper, glue it, & do a gloss sealant spray over top of that. My biggest concern though, is that the edges of the print will be really apparent, and the sealant might not hold up constantly rubbing against the inside of a pocket.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I just want it to be of decent quality.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 31, 2016 at 10:46PM by Sluaghadh http://ift.tt/1TVrliq

No comments:

Post a Comment