Monday 30 May 2016

Trying to find an iOS app.

Hey guys, I have a bit of a strange question, and if it's not in conformance with the subreddit's rules, I'll happily delete the post. (redirection to appropriate subreddit would be welcome in that case)

Some time ago, I read an article that highlighted some specific UI and UX design decisions that a certain app made. I would really like to find this article and app again, but I'm having trouble remembering the app's name, what site it was on, and how I got the link. I was hoping that, of all subreddits, this might be the one that would help me find it just with the silly specific details that i do remember.

So, all I can remember about the app:

  1. Very blue :)

  2. A lot of the navigation was based on cards, that take up the entire screen, with the stack + background behind the frontmost one.

  3. When a cell is selected, there is a sort of material design-ish ink that spreads from the point that was tapped outwards.

  4. There were some pretty interactive graphs.

I would have expected to have seen this app previously, based on its design excellence, but I remember thinking that it was a fairly niche application.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 30, 2016 at 05:54PM by superlopuh http://ift.tt/1U83cCy

No comments:

Post a Comment