Sunday 29 May 2016

Reference on I Love New York

Hey, guys!

I'm getting my degree on Advertising, and the theme of my final paper is the campaign I Love New York, created by the agency Wells Rich Greene, and Milton Glaser.

Hell, what am I talking about, you guys know it better than me.

I'm here to ask you guys if any of you can give me some references on the topic. Either design centered, propaganda centered, or anything else centered. Since I'm not a designer, and design is not the focus of my degree, I'm having a hard time getting my hands on good material.

Thanks in advance, I hope you guys can give me some hints!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 30, 2016 at 12:25AM by kuro_san http://ift.tt/1U6buLn

No comments:

Post a Comment