Sunday 19 March 2017

Cheap graphics tablet recommendations?

I'm currently in film school, but I've been looking into graphic design as a hobby after taking some basic classes on it. I've been using a Wacom tablet for an animation class, and it's made me realize that I'd love to get one for myself. What is a good cheaper tablet to start with? I realize that it won't be as good as the Wacom, but I'd like to get one just to start out. I've been looking into the Monoprice tablets, but if anyone has any recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: If this is not a good place to post this, can someone point me in the right direction?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 19, 2017 at 11:59PM by josecouvi http://ift.tt/2miCm5Z

No comments:

Post a Comment