Tuesday 21 March 2017

Need help creating standard sizing for social media

So, I'm an intern for this company that hosts a bunch of start-up companies. I have realized that the postings on social media come out blurry, or are images that aren't created with intent for being on social media.

What I am doing is a push for creating standardized content that is specific to different platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Insta. I don't have much experience though in posting things to Facebook, so when I try creating for it, I come out with a pixelated images, which I am trying to avoid. I want to help create a more professional atmosphere in their social media presence.

tldr: help me find the sizes necessary to post high quality images to social media so I can create a template for my coworkers and I.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 21, 2017 at 05:09PM by TrailerParkAl http://ift.tt/2nxsbdD

No comments:

Post a Comment