Tuesday 21 March 2017

[Help needed] Any RSVP service/format that allows you to A. fill in individual recipients' names and B. upload your own designs? Or other choices

  1. I'm in need of making a digital invitation card for a large number of recipients.

  2. The sender has to be able to fill in each recipient's name

  3. I need to be able to do my own design (for all/most elements, not just a banner with my own image, etc)

  4. No need for physical prints.

Any suggestions? Should I make a PDF with a fillable box (for recipient names) with a PDF editor? any other format that allows me to do this? Or any online services? Thank you



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 21, 2017 at 03:13PM by eggimage http://ift.tt/2nwJo6F

No comments:

Post a Comment