Thursday 23 March 2017

Help with a birthday gift for a designer (Gocco PG-11)

My girlfriend is a designer, and I want to get her a nice gift for her birthday. She recently unearthed something she hadn't used in a while, her old RISO PG (Print Gocco) 11.

What are some nice accessories, besides just a supply of bulbs, that I can for her? Thinking things like:

  • Cloth or paper that work especially well for screen-printing
  • Nice ink (paint?) to go with it
  • drawing and writing instruments to make the initial designs (some kind of special carbon, I believe)
  • Any other cool stuff I might not even be aware of.

Any help would be appreciated!

Also, if you've never heard of this thing, it seems really cool!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 23, 2017 at 06:45PM by WitOfTheIrish http://ift.tt/2mVudQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment