Monday 27 March 2017

I need more responses on a survey for my thesis

Hello, I am a Multimedia Arts and Sciences student from MapĂșa Institute of Technology. I already posted this survey in this sub a month ago but I currently need more responses.

If you already answered the survey, it's okay for you to answer again because I added a new question in the survey.

Don't worry there are only 5 questions in the survey, and all are easy questions so it won't take a lot of your time

This is the link for my survey

Thank You very much :D All responses will be a very big help in finishing my thesis and my studies.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 27, 2017 at 02:05PM by Aoshiro http://ift.tt/2nXTQEO

No comments:

Post a Comment