Tuesday 11 July 2017

Need help choosing a Drawing Tablet!!

Hello!

I'm looking into getting my girlfriend a drawing tablet. She does graphic work for school and as a hobby. I was thinking about Huion WH1409, but apparently some people reported that it does not work with Mac. Is this true? If so, what would be Huion WH1409 equivalent of Wacom brand that I can get for her? Or is there anything else that you guys suggest?

She has not used drawing tablet before, but I'm sure she will pick it up quickly. My budget is around 100~200 CAD. She has Macbook Air so it MUST be completely compatible with MacOS.

Huion WH1409 looks solid otherwise because of the 12 hotkeys, but apparently the Huion tablets' hotkeys and pen pressure system do not work with Mac. Is this true?

Any input or advise would be much, much appreciated. :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 11, 2017 at 04:04AM by letmemakeyoualatte http://ift.tt/2sYi0lX

No comments:

Post a Comment