Thursday 21 September 2017

How big should I make my canvas size in photoshop for a 25 foot long billboard?

Hey guys, I'm fortunate enough to be designing a billboard for a promo for a celebrity's upcoming netflix special. It's 25 feet long, not sure how tall (obviously that's important, I know.) But I was wondering how big should I make my ps file? Should I make the canvas 25 feet long, even though the file itself will be huge, or should I make it smaller and upscale later? Sorry if it's an obvious question or if i'm not specific enough, I've never done anything like this. Here's a picture of a truck the same dimension of the billboard that the design will also be put on.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 21, 2017 at 05:02PM by jake-a-doodle http://ift.tt/2xULcfz

No comments:

Post a Comment