Thursday 28 September 2017

Large image print using Photoshop

Hi Designers! My interior design client is asking for me to create a collage of photos they have given me to be printed at a 14'x14' size. Using Photoshop, would a 300 ppi image at 20% the size be okay? I can go up to 450ppi before the file gets too big for my computer to handle. The photos are scanned in at 600 ppi. I would use illustrator, but I'm very novice in illustrator and am on a time crunch. My other thought is to create it smaller in Photoshop to get sign off on concept and then recreate in illustrator, but I know it will be more time consuming.

Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 29, 2017 at 12:07AM by Binky182 http://ift.tt/2yL3VY3

No comments:

Post a Comment