Tuesday 26 September 2017

Looking for help on a design

Apologies if this is not the right sub, but I'm freaking out and need this fast-ish.

The caption is "Now you can claim for a travel delay of 8 hours 6 hours." (The strikethrough will be on the poster)

I need to design a poster that shows the importance of the 2 hours that the customer will save with the new policy, but I have no idea what kind of visual to use. For reference, previously I was using this image in the centre of the poster, captions on whitespace above and below the image. Boss man said it wasnt enough. Now I'm stumped.

Help please?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 26, 2017 at 09:17AM by kirakazumi http://ift.tt/2wT1xwn

No comments:

Post a Comment