Friday 22 September 2017

Quick question about picking graphics tablet size

I am looking to buy my first drawing/graphics tablet (for digital painting), and I am looking at this This or This.

Since I have always used a mouse, and never tried a tablet like this before I was thinking with just going with the small £50 one. However my screen size is 24in. And I am worried isnt that going to not allow me to be accurate/precise at all? (providing I am understanding the way the tablet works correctly). In which case should I go with the medium?

My main question was, if I just went with the small for now to try it, if I needed to be more precise/make smaller movements, couldnt I just zoom in slightly? Or am I not quite understanding it correctly? Thanks. (I also dont know if maybe I only need the bamboo version? not sure though)

Thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 23, 2017 at 01:35AM by Lawriee http://ift.tt/2xpwtWP

No comments:

Post a Comment