Friday 15 September 2017

I'm looking for designers to partner up with to make themes for Envato (either shopify, wordpress, mobile etc.)

Hello,

I'm a serial entrepreneur looking for a designer (or a design team) to partner up with to create themes for envato/any other marketplace. A good theme can earn anywhere between 25-200K within a year.

My background is of a developer, however, I have done everything from marketing, UI/UX, sales, CTO, CMO, CEO/founder of a startup that raised a million and exceeded 20 mill in valuation.

You may check out my portfolio at www.lucidvertex.com -- You may contact me via the site or via reddit.

Looking forward to finding a cool partner :-) Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 15, 2017 at 12:16PM by rodeomaximus http://ift.tt/2x76s06

No comments:

Post a Comment