Saturday 23 September 2017

Including professional work in a portfolio [xpost from r/IndustrialDesign]

Asking here because r/ID is kinda dead and it's relevant to all designers -

I'm trying to figure out how to include work I've done at my job in my personal portfolio/website. This is probably specific to my contracts and agreements, but in general I'd like some input.

How do you display professional work? Strip it of identification? Do you ever need to include trademark info? If I advocate for being able to show my drawings/models, what's a reasonable or typical compromise designers make with their company?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 24, 2017 at 02:39AM by frak http://ift.tt/2xobVk0

No comments:

Post a Comment