Monday 25 September 2017

Presenting multiple gift cards? (In a holiday card or in some other fashion.)

This is reposted from my thread over at /r/graphic_design.


I know some of you are groaning right now, but I want to get a start on this little design project sooner than later.

The gist is that for Christmas, myself along with my younger brother wants to give our parents 2–3 gift cards, and I haven’t told him yet but I want to design a card or some other kind of package that would be used to hide or keep together said gift cards.

My initial thought: create a tri-fold or quad-fold card design so then my parents would have to open up the inside of the card to reveal the gift cards, and either have slits to fit the cards (quad) in or just stick them on with some kind of temporary glue (tri.)

I am open however to any other ideas. A card-sized custom printed envelope with a printed card inside along with the gift cards was another idea that I came up with, and could be a nice alternative (and cheaper?)

Thoughts?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 25, 2017 at 10:38PM by azuretan http://ift.tt/2wSJaHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment