Tuesday 14 November 2017

Can someone help me buy my aspiring designer SO an awesome xmas gift?

Hey everyone,

My SO is trying to get into design. She is spending time learning CSS/Javascript/Illustrator and building up her portfolio. I'd love to get her a gift that would help her pursue her dream as well as blow her mind. She doesn't get a lot of support from her circle; However, I'd like to show I support her decision and think it's badass.

Is there one gift that if you had earlier in your career it would have made all the difference? A course you'd recommend? A book? A laptop? A program?

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 14, 2017 at 09:47PM by pegleg2060 http://ift.tt/2iVgU2e

No comments:

Post a Comment