Wednesday 15 November 2017

InDesign CC 2017 isn't showing images when exported as a pdf

Unfortunately I can't post images because I don't want to get fired/ sued so I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

Creating a package design in AI. Product image is either a linked eps or a psd. Note that the psd file for whatever reason has a spot color in it- unsure if this could be creating the issue.

Package is then placed into Id to send a deck to the client. Everything shows up and looks good in Id. As soon as the Id is exported as a pdf the images disappear leaving a white silhouette. I have tried processing out colors, saving different pdf versions, etc.

The image is there when printing directly from Ai but doesn't print from Id (but it does show on screen) which leads me to believe it's an Id problem or a setting in Id. My coworker pulled my files into a fresh Id and printed/ exported no problem but we can't figure out what the setting differences are.

Any ideas? Thanks



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 15, 2017 at 04:25PM by greatballsofmeow http://ift.tt/2zG05CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment