Wednesday 8 November 2017

Workflow game

Not sure if this is still the correct subreddit for this kind of discussion, but if not, please direct me.

I just completed a small but very repetitive task and it made me think of a game.

I'll post what software I was using, and only the keyboard shortcuts I used (including some mouse clicks), and you try and guess what task I just completed.

Assume I have already created a new/opened a document.

Photoshop.

  • W
  • Mouse click
  • Shift + Mouse Click
  • Command + Shit + I
  • Command + C
  • Command + Shift + N
  • Command + V
  • Command + Shift + '

Will be interesting to see if you can guess it but also if there is a more efficient keyboard shortcut workflow for my task.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 09, 2017 at 12:50AM by belic http://ift.tt/2hgcCCf

No comments:

Post a Comment