Friday 1 December 2017

Advice: When applying for positions, should I include a client list with references?

I've been primarily a freelance designer for several years and am preparing to apply for an in house Art Director position at a department of the local University. I have references that include both employers/supervisors and clients. Is it advisable/expected/normal to also include a partial list of clients on the same page? I don't know if that would be welcome information for hiring managers or if it would look like I'm trying too hard.

Any other advise is welcome if it's relevant! I know I have the qualifications and experience for this position, but am admittedly rusty on applying for jobs and what employers may be looking for when filling such a role. Thanks everyone.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 02, 2017 at 03:22AM by mgodseydesign http://ift.tt/2AoF51n

No comments:

Post a Comment