Saturday 9 December 2017

Are there any *free* text overlay apps that allow custom fonts? [question]

Hey, /design! I poke around here but haven't actually posted. (I searched for this question but didn't find anything -- apologies if this is clutter!)

I have a client who needs an app (preferably something they can use from a computer) that they can make simple social media graphics with. I'm providing the backgrounds, and they just slap some text overtop(bada bing, bada boom).

I've found some GREAT easy to use options for them (they like canva) -- but adding their own fonts to these options will require a subscription. My client doesn't mind dropping cash on me but they don't want to spend a dime on an app or subscription. Do yall have any ideas? I can't seem to find anything!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 09, 2017 at 06:13PM by artsyyuppie http://ift.tt/2kKCnja

No comments:

Post a Comment