Wednesday 18 April 2018

Should I get the new iPad or should I buy the new Intuos

I'm learning design right now and I am in high school and I decided to buy the new wacom Intuos tablet which is now Bluetooth and costs about 200 $ and I was wondering is it worth it to add another 150 $ and buy the new iPad which supports the apple pencil and use it with my Mac using Astropad or something? ipad would better otherwise as well since it will have a lot of other features too. Also I think that the iPad would be as good as cintiq and much cheaper. I would like to know what you guys think I should be doing, and which would be better for learning, are there any features the wacom consists that the iPad would be lacking and which is a better investment in the long run?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 18, 2018 at 06:55PM by caizo_ryan https://ift.tt/2HbBGd6

No comments:

Post a Comment