Monday 25 June 2018

Design Help

I am currently a student studying graphic design and I want to practice some skills to keep me fresh over the summer. Right now I feel like all I have been doing is trying to create logos and not really any advertising material (brochures, posters, magazine,etc.). I mostly haven't done these because I really don't know many techniques on how to create these and make them look really appealing. Do any of you have any tips besides just looking around for inspiration on how to create these? Or do you have any practice projects that helped you get better? Any advice is helpful :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 25, 2018 at 02:58PM by Coreybib https://ift.tt/2lBF5Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment