Friday 15 June 2018

Graphic design job interview..

Hello designers,

I have a graphic design job interview coming up. Which I am not new to these I have had a fair few interviews for a graphic design role as I studied it at university.

The company is mostly focusing on sports and theatre and within the council/run by charity, near London.

Any advice you could give me to stand out from the crowd?

-- past interviews I've been told my portfolio is 'too good' for a focused designed role. But that is me showing my best work as it is limited coming out of university and to show I'm versatile in graphic design in general?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 15, 2018 at 04:01PM by JackRid https://ift.tt/2le04xk

No comments:

Post a Comment