Thursday 28 June 2018

Switching fonts is proving difficult on my new work's computer. How can I fix this?

This has been a slight issue with Adobe products for years but it's only been with the occasional font on my own computer. However, my computer at work is a nightmare.

In Photoshop or Illustrator, when I select text and click in the font dropdown to assign one, by scrolling on the mousewheel or pressing the up/down cursors, normally I can look at the text with every font until I find one that suits best.

However, it will either get stuck on the font and refuse to scroll down the list further, or it will jump right down to the bottom of the fonts list.

How can I fix this? Do I have to delete most of the installed fonts and start again?

Thanks for any advice you can give!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 28, 2018 at 04:25PM by RiggzBoson https://ift.tt/2yRTR3v

No comments:

Post a Comment