Sunday 17 June 2018

Drawing for a newspaper article

This was for a feature article in the Albuquerque Free Press about a locally based art collective named “Burque Noir”; Burque is an affectionate slang term locals use for the city’s name.

Burque Noir is an art collective focused around the collective celebration of black artists and performers in Albuquerque.

I knew when I started sketching out ideas that I wanted the drawing to be simple and a little bit fancy. By the time I was done, it sort of came out like a logo. Not necessarily the intended goal but I liked the result anyway.

I just like to post from time to time to see what people think so thanks for taking a peek at some of my design work!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 17, 2018 at 09:22AM by athrobbingjudd https://ift.tt/2JZPW96

No comments:

Post a Comment