Saturday 23 June 2018

What is the current most recommended software to easily create UI mockups?

Hello! I'm learning android development and need to find a way to easily create material design / mobile UI mockups.

The problem here is that I don't have experience nor do I have the money to pay for tools such as photoshop. So, what I'm kind of asking is creating a basic UI with drag and drop tools.

I've worked with designers and I know this is not ideal, but it'll do for now as I get the hang of things.

Furthermore, since this is strictly personal and not for business, I do need it to be free or as cheap as possible!

I know that's a tough one, honestly. But I was hoping there was such a tool that would allow me these type of mockups.

Is there any software recommended for that?

Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 23, 2018 at 05:06PM by DanielTaylor https://ift.tt/2Kl2JmK

No comments:

Post a Comment