Thursday 20 September 2018

Best places for selling design resources?

Has anyone out there had any luck with this? I work freelance and was thinking it might be a nice way to boost my income a little - not expecting much. I was thinking of selling vector icons, illustrations, maybe templates or even animated resources. I've had a look around and I can see so many different options like Design Cuts, Creative Market, most stock sites like Shutterstock too.

I just wondered if anyone had any advice on how to get them going? Do you have a preferred site, or do you upload it to everywhere? Has it been worthwhile? Any tips/things to consider?

Thanks in advance.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 20, 2018 at 09:55PM by steveandthesea https://ift.tt/2MOPvMw

No comments:

Post a Comment